Sonoran Physical Therapy
and Wellness Center
1432 South Dobson Road
Mesa, Arizona 85202
Phone: (602) 443-6480
- Physical therapy specialized and personalized
- Assessment and rehabilitation of orthopedic and musculoskeletal injury
- Innovative, customized care to address each patient's needs
- Functional recovery of problems relating to the spine
- Pain management and functional rehabilitation
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization
- One-on-one rehabilitation education
We assess and treat...
- Back and neck pain
- Upper and lower extremity pain
- Chronic pain
- Pre- or post- surgical rehabilitation for joints or joint replacements
- Traumatic injuries
- Auto, work and sports injuries
- Orthopedic injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Radiating pain into arms or legs
- Spondylolisthesis (slipped vertebrae)
- Pediatric/adult scoliosis and kyphosis
- Spinal arthritis
- Vertebral and disc degeneration
- Spinal stenosis
- Pinched nerves in the neck and back
- Sprain/Strain injuries
- Post Cancerous Care/Lymphedema
- General weakness
- Difficulty walking
- Balance deficits
- Neurological conditions
- Assessment and treatment for functional recovery for a wide variety of diagnoses
- Pain relief and recovery
- Manual treatments including specialized soft tissue and joint mobilization.
- Strengthening and stabilization training
- Flexibility training
- Postural training
- Cardiovascular training
- Work hardening
- Pre-surgical strengthening
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Balance and gait training
- Taping (Kinesio and McConnell)
We are unique...
- Expertise in rehabilitation and recovery. It's all we do.
- Individualized care -- we take the time to know, listen and talk with you.
- Interactive education -- either one-on-one training during your therapy session or a highly engaging arthritis/spine course to promote self-responsibility and maintenance.
- Development of specialized treatment plans specifically for you.
- Help in prevention of or reoccurrence of injury and return to function, work and play.